Application Procedure for Screenwriting
Whistling Woods International offers a one-year course in Screenwriting. The course fee is 4, 00, 000 and there is no security deposit. The break up payment installment is given below.
||2, 00, 000
||1, 50, 000
|4, 00, 000
- The first term installment consists of security deposit. This is refundable and non-interest bearing on course end or withdrawal. However the deposit is subject to deduction.
- The amounts are listed in INR. Indian and International students are required to pay the same amount. If foreign students can not pay in Indian Rupees, they can contact accounts department for alternate arrangements.
- Indian Nationals have to make all payments with the permanent account number (PAN) of the payee. Without the PAN, the fee will be rejected.
- Students, who are accepted for the WWI course, will have to pay their Acceptance payment within two weeks. In case, students are accepted within two weeks before to course commencement, it is payable on the day of registration.
- The Acceptance payment is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to next intake for not more than 2 intakes subject to institute approval.
- Students should note that the first term fee is payable on registration day that can be few days before to the day of beginning of the course.
- Students can pay the other installment before or on the first day of the term.
- When course has started, transferring of fees between courses is depended on the institute approval as per the terms under:
- In case students change specialization mid-course from a course with a lesser fee to course with higher fee, students need to pay before the starting of the next term.
- Students will not get the fee refund when the term has started. The fee that students have paid in advanced for next term shall be refunded with security deposit. However, the fee will be deducted if there is any loss to the institute by the students.
- Students have to pay the total fees before the first term for 2 years and two and half year courses.
Whistling Woods International offers placement assistance to students. After completing a one-year scriptwriting course students get good employment. WWI organizes campus interview, where well-known films and television companies are invited to recruit students. The film school facilities students to enhance their communication skills required for appearing interviews. Students are trained and made competent to establish themselves as good scriptwriters.
Whistling Woods International organizes internship as well. Students are given an opportunity to sharpen their skill set required for filmmaking. Internship aims at providing live experience to student, which will help them to deal with any issue related to film and television industry. At the end of the internship, WWI organizes a placement programme, 'Career Fair'. In the career fair, various films and television companies provide employment to students. Whistling Woods International rests emphasis on students all round development.