Professional Diploma Program (PDP)
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology offers an under-graduate Professional Diploma Programme. The programme duration is two and half year where students have following choices for specialization.
- Animation and Visual Effects (AVX)
- Product and Interface Design PID)
- Visual Communication Design (VCD)
- Digital Video Production (DVP)
- Textile Design (TXD)
- Furniture and Interior Design (FID)
The Professional Diploma Programme students will be awarded an under-graduate Professional Diploma only after completing final diploma project successfully. The application procedure is given below.
How to apply?
- Students who wish to take admission to the Professional Diploma Programme should have finished the Srishti Foundation Studies Programme. Or
- Students who have completed a course equivalent to the Srishti Foundation Studies Programme from any recognized institute are allowed to take admission. Or
- Students who are graduated from other art and design institute or who are experienced and interested in art and design education are welcome to apply.
Portfolio for Assessment
Students are required to submit their portfolio for assessment. Srishti has an expert panel that reviews students' portfolio. Students' potential is evaluated by reviewing their portfolio. They will be judged based on their performance folded in the portfolio. They will be assessed on the certain parameters like their adequacy in technical and conceptual skills. The final round is interview. Students need to appear for an interview, which is taken by the authority. The interview aims at assessing students' intellectual, psychological and creative abilities.
The prospective students can fill in the application form online. For this, they need to visit institute' website. The academic year for the professional diploma programme commences in July every year. Applicants will be informed about exam dates, portfolio review and interview in advance.
Advanced Diploma Programs ADP
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology offers a post-graduate advanced programme under the sponsorship of research centers including:
- Centre for Educational Research Training and Development (CERTAD)
- Centre for Experimental Media Arts (CEMA)
Presently, advanced diploma programmes are offered in Design in Education at CERTAD and Experimental Media Arts at CEMA.
Students are expected to have passion for learning, self-motivation, ability to multi-tasks and interest in creating own projects. The guidelines applying for admission are given below.
How to Apply?
Working professionals and graduates from any discipline who have interest in art and design can apply for the programme to join the Advanced Diploma in Programme.
Portfolio for Assessment
Students who wish to take admission to the above-discussed course need to submit their portfolio. The institute has a team of experts that assesses portfolios. The aim assessing portfolio is to check students' ability and their interest in the programme, technical and conceptual skills. Students are required to take an interview that is the last stage in the selection procedure. Interview aims at assessing students' intellectual, psychological and creative ability.
Prospective students may fill in the application form online. They need to visit Srishti's website. The academic year for the professional diploma programme begins in July. Applicants are informed about interview, review, portfolio and exam dates in advance.