Savita Bhatti is the Chief Executive Officer of Mad Arts, Jaspal Bhatti Film School. She has completed Bachelor of Arts in English (Hons) from the prestigious Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University. She has also completed Master of Arts in the same subject from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
After completing MA, she has finished B.Ed. from Central Institute of Education, Delhi University and Degree in Journalism from prestigious Department of Mass Communication, Punjab University. Savita Bhatti is a good actor who has established herself in the genre of comedy.
Jasraj Singh Bhatti (Creative Head)
Jasraj Singh Bhatti is a well known cartoonist. His cartoons have been appearing in the leading newspapers like 'Dainik Bhaskar' and 'The Tribune' for over eight years. He won many awards for his creative work. Bhatti received a Gold Medal from DAV College, Chandigarh.
Jasraj Singh Bhatti directed 'Ladla Driver' where underage driving is focused. It is a short film with duration of 18 minutes. The film is fine narrative on immature driving. The government of Chandigarh, Haryana and Punjab purchased the film for screening. The film was screened at Asian Film Festival, 'Katha' at India Habitat Centre in New Delhi. Bhatti directed a shot animation film, 'Nanhi Chidiya'. The film won an award for best story in 2009 at IDPA awards in Mumbai.
Bhatti won a Bronze Medal for representing India in the third Delphic games. The 'Documentary Production' held in the Cultural Olympic at Jeju, South Korea.
He contributed for the super hit tele-film 'Jija ji'.
Bhatti contributed as a creative director for the television sitcom 'Thank You Jija Ji' that was telecast on SONY SAB TV. He has also written and assisted two episodes of a TV serial on Doordarshan.
Bhatti worked for Punjab Electricity Board on CFL Bulbs as a creative directed where he directed two ad films. He also created storyboard for an Ad film for Arise Inverters.
Lally Gill (Production Head)
Lally Gill holds position as a Production Designer and Advisor at Mad Arts. He advises the directors, actors, and editors to establish association with many production houses. Gill is the head of production house of Jaspal Bhatti Production. He has been associated with the film and television industry for over 25 years. He headed various positions like production designer, production executive, writer and producer various genres of film including:
Serials: As Production Controller
X- Zone Zee TV
- Apni Boli apna desh (ATN TV - 250 Episodes)
- Ekas ke Hum Barik (DDK, Delhi)
- Money Plant (Zee Alpha)
- Namaska Bhai Namaskar (DD-1)
- Thank You Jijaji (Sony Sab)
- Apni Mitti (Zee Alpha)
- Loona - Puran Bhagat (Zee Alpha)
- Shobha Shakti
- Mamla Kursi Da (Zee Alpha)
- Dard Pardesan De (Cindra Films) as Production Designer
- Mahaul Theek Hai (Jaspal Bhatti Films) as Production Manager
- Punjab Kaur as Production Designer
- Yaar Maar (Resham Singh Sidhu Films) as Production Designer
- Vaseehat (Sandhu Films) as Production Controller
- Love You Bobby (A3G Network) as Production Designer
- Wanted Gurdas Mann Dead or Alive
- Tera Ghar so Mera Ghar
- Bad Boy
- Jija ji
- Rin pitran da
- Vehra Shagnan Da
- Thana Shagnan Da
- Bhagra Pao Mundeo
- Kurian Di Hartaal
- Gidha Pao Kurio (Part I & Part II)
- Pairaan Baldev Singh
- 75 years of History of Shiromani Akali Dal
- Shubh Karman Te Kabhun Na Taron
- Surkhian (TeleFilm, Writer)
- Thana Shagnan Da (Co-writer)
- Love You Bobby (Dialogue, Feature Film, Story & Screenplay)
- Wanted Gurdas Mann Dead or Alive (Co-writer)