Amity Extra-Curricular Activity
Amity law school organizes various extra-curricular activities such as debates, declamation, lok adalat, internship, seminars, cultural activities, etc. Amity law students participate in debate and declamation contest every year. This contest is being organized by various institutions in and around Delhi. Amity students have won various prizes which are:
- First prize for the best speaker, in paper presentation competition which was organized by Lady Shri. Ram Delhi.
- First prize for the best team, in Debate Competition which was organized by the Jagannath International Management School, Delhi.
- Second best team prize, in All Delhi Debate organized by Viveknanda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi.
- First prize, in the Law Quiz Competition at the National Law Fest, which was organized by the Baroda School of Legal Studies, Vadodara.
Amity Law School has also won first prize for the best research paper on Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and International Tax Reforms. It was organized in 2008 by the Department of Management Studies, Jalgaon. In addition to this, the law school has won second prize for the best research paper in the paper presentation competition on 'Ensuring Social Security in a Globalized Era: Role of Corporate & Legal World'. This competition was organized by ISIL and Legal Assistance Forum in 2007.
Students of Amity are always being engaged in the school. Since practical training in legal education is a part of law programme, students are assigned to take part in the Lok Adalat Programme. This programme is being organized by the Delhi Legal Services Authority, Patila House Court, New Delhi. Amity law school has good relationship with well known lawyers and clients which help students to interact with them.
The law school organizes various seminars on contemporary legal issues which facilitates students to understand the subject in an easy way. There are various seminars which are:
- Seminars on Law and Technology
- Law Day Seminar on 'Media, Sting Operation and Privacy Law - The Regulatory Dilemma'.
- Seminar on law and Technology
- Workshop on Jurisprudence
- Workshop on WTO: Challenges and Opportunities