VITEEE Prospectus and Application Forms
There are two ways to obtain the prospectus and application forms. Candidates can obtain it through offline and online as well. The procedure is given as below.
- Advertisement will be given about issue of application forms and important dates in all leading newspapers across India and will be displayed on the VIT website as well.
- The application form includes brochure and prospectus for B. Tech. programmes cost Rs. 750/-
- Prospectus and application forms are available at VIT University. It can also be obtained from the designated branches of State Bank of India, Indian Bank or Post Office. For a detailed list of post office please visit at http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions/HOList.asp
- Application forms can also be obtained from VIT University Office at Vellore and at the Administrative Office, New No. 6, Second Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040 by giving a Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can also send the Demand Draft to the Admissions Office, Vellore Institute of Technology, Deemed University, Vellore, with a covering letter which indicates the full postal address.
- Candidates should write their name and address on reverse of DD. The application form along with enclosures will be sent by post. The Institute will bear the postal charge.
- Candidates can also obtain the application forms in person by paying Rs. 750/- from VIT University at Vellore or from the Administrative Office, No. 6, Second Street, Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040
- Candidates may also download the application forms form the University website www.vit.ac.in and send it along with DD for Rs. 750/- towards as mentioned above address.
- The completed filled application forms and all the relevant documents should be reached to the Admission Office before the last date.