VITEEE Online Application Procedure
Candidates can also apply through online. The guidelines are given below will help to apply.
- Obtain a Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at the Admission Office, VIT, Vellore – 632 014
- Sign in VIT University website www.vit.ac.in
- Click on ‘Registration’ tag
- Fill in personal details and click on ‘Continue’
- After choosing a password click on the tag ‘save and continue’ to register
- After successful registration, the VIT-ID will be displayed
- After receiving VIT-ID press the link ‘click here to continue’. Then click on ‘Education Details’ and fill in the educational detail form. In this form the detail of Std. 12 is also enough.
- Click on ‘My Form’ on the top of the page to ensure that the information given about your education and personal details is complete.
- The form will no be valid until it is submitted by clicking the ‘Submit’ button. Once the form submitted will not be modified in any respect.
- Click on the ‘Payment Advice Form’ tag and print out the form
- Stick recent passport size photograph. After that you need to sign, and then get it signed by your parent/guardian and the Head of the Institute where you last studied, in appropriate box.
- Send the signed ‘Payment Advice Form’ with necessary documents and Demand Draft for Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at the Admission Office, VIT, Vellore – 632 014
- Once your registration is confirmed by email, take a print out of the Admit Card for the entrance test.
- For your reference, you can keep a photocopy of the ‘Payment Advice Form’.