SNAP Test Structure
The test has been divided into two phases which can be explained in detail as follows.
This phase consists of total 165 objective type questions and two hundred marks. The test time limit is of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes. Every question has four options and out of four one is correct. This phase has four sections and in three sections each question bears 1 mark. On the other hand, in the fourth section each question bears 2 marks. There is 25% negative marking for each wrong answer. These four sections can be given as follows.
- Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability (Comprises of 40 questions, Total Marks - 40)
- Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency, Quantitative (Comprises of 50 questions, Total marks - 50)
- General Knowledge, Business Scenario, Current Affairs (Comprises of 40 questions, Total Marks - 40)
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning (Comprises of 35 questions, Total Marks - 70)
The candidates who have qualified SNAP test will need to get through a group process which comprises of Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Written Communication Test and Group Test. The university conducts this process at its designated test centers in major cities across India. The candidates will be given a case study for group discussion. Afterward they have to appear for personal interview. Soft skills which are necessary for managerial position such as listening, speaking, and reading and writing will be assessed in the group test. There is special panel to assess the candidate’s performance in personal interview. The personal interview may take at least 20 minutes.
The candidates’ final selection will be based on their performance in Phase I & II
The weightage will be given as follows:
- Written Test – 40%
- Group Discussion – 20
- Interview – 20
- Written Communication – 10%
- Group Test – 10%