SLS - Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate. However, the candidates who belong to SC/ST category needs to obtain at least 45 % marks in aggregate.
- A candidate who is appearing for 12th standard exam can also apply for the test.
- A candidate must have attained 20 years of age at the time of admission. However, there is minimum age relaxation up to 22 year of age for SC/ST category candidates.
Reservation of Seats
The break up of reservation seats will be as mentioned below.
- Scheduled Caste - 15 %
- Scheduled Tribe - 7.5 %
- Sponsored Category - 15 % (Management Quota)
- Physically Handicapped - 3 %
- Wards of Serving / Retired Defence Personnel - 5 %
There are total 200 seats for law programmes, out of which 150 seats of B.B.A. LLB. and 50 seats of B.A. LLB. The remaining reserved seats are: Kashmiri Migrants - 2 seats for each programme and International Students: 15 % including NRI and PIO.
Courses Offered :
- B.A. LLB. - Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Law
- B.B.A. LLB. - Bachelor of Business Administration
Part Time Diploma Courses :
The college also offers part-time diploma course. The list of these diploma courses is given as below.
- Diploma in Environmental Law.
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws.
- Diploma in International Business Law and Corporate Law in India.
- Diploma in Criminology and Penology
- Diploma in Human Rights Jurisprudence
- Diploma in Arbitration Conciliation and Alternate Dispute Resolution System.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management and Tax n Administration, which is a two-year course.
- Diploma in Labour Law and Labour Welfare
- Advance Diploma in Taxation Laws.
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence & Forensic Science.
- Diploma in cyber Law
Entrance Exam Dates: (Tentative)
- Last date to submit the application from: Mid-April
- Symbiosis Law Exam to be held on: First Week of May
- Announcement of Results: Mid-May
- Interview/Group Discussion: First Week of June
Note : Above given dates for Symbiosis Law Test is tentative and may be changed. To know latest information, please visit to the university website www.siu.edu.in.
Contact Details :
Symbiosis Law School,
Senapati Bapat Road,
Pune - 411 0041
Tel. 91-20-2565 5114, 25660934, 25665117
Fax. 91-20-2567 17 11