SLIET Eligibility Criteria
SLIET Eligibility Criteria for:
- Diploma Programmes: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics subjects form recognized Board/University or equivalent or Certificate holder of SLIET.
- Degree Progremmes: Candidates must be Diploma holder form SLIET or from other Polytechnics affiliated with any State Board of Technical Education.
- Certificate Programmes: Candidates must have passed 10th exam with Science, English and Mathematics subjects from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent.
- M. Tech. Programmes: Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in the concerned/allied branch or equivalent.
- Ph. D Programmes: Candidates are requested to visit website for information about this programme www.sliet.ac.in
- The candidates who are appearing for qualifying can also apply.
SLIET Information about Admission
Candidates can obtain application form and information brochure by paying Rs. 325 at the counter of SLIET office. However, candidates can also obtain the form and brochure by paying Rs. 340 at other counters. The list of other counters has been given as below.
The List of SLIET Counters
YMCA Institute of Engineering, Sector 6, Faridabad
Govt. Boy’s Senior Secondary School, Hamirpur
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Gill Rd, Ludhiana
Director of Technical Education and Industrial Training Pb, Plot no. 1, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh
Beant College of Engineering and Technology, Gurdaspur
BAV Inter College, Subhash Bazar, Meerut
Bal Vidya Mandir Sr. Secondary School, Char Bag, Lucknow
DAV College, Bibi Wala Rd, Bathinda
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of Engineering and Technology, Ferozpur
DAV Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jalandhar
Multani mal Modi College, Patiala
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur
Patna Science College, Ashok Raj Path, Patna
Candidates are require to sent Demand Draft for Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for ST/SC Candidates), along with the application form, drawn in fovour of The Director, SLIET, payable at Longowal or Cash Receipt of the Institute or Sangrur. The DD must preferably be of Central Bank of India, State Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank. It is to be noted that application without fee will not be accepted.
Useful Contact Information
- For more detail please visit the website www.sliet.ac.in
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal – 148 106
Tel. 01672-280072, 284816, 284815, 284782