RMAT Domicile Criteria
The test is only for the candidates of Rajasthan. The candidates, who wish to apply, should fit in the following domicile criteria.
- The candidates herself/himself or any of their parents (mother/father) is a bonafide residence of Rajasthan. OR
- The candidates, who have been studying as a regular student in any recognized educational institution in Rajasthan for the preceding five years up to and including the year he/she has passed the qualifying the exam.
- The candidate is a daughter/son of a serving employee or retired employee of any of the following.
- a. Corporations/Undertakings/Improvement Trusts/Panchayat Samities/Municipal Boards/Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Govt. of Rajasthan.
- b. Corporations and Statutory Bodies formed under the Indian Companies Act included in Rajasthan.
- c. Govt. of Rajasthan (including officers of all India service borne on the state cadre of Rajasthan)
- The candidate who is daughter/son of an employee of the Board of Secondary Education/Universities in Rajasthan/Rajasthan or Govt. aided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan who has put in minimum three years service on the date of submission of application in any of the above bodies. OR
- The candidate is a daughter/son of an employee of Central Govt. or institutions of the Central Govt. including Public Sector Undertaking or Corporations and who is on the regular rolls and is serving in the state of Rajasthan on the date of application. OR
- The candidate is daughter/son of an employee of Rajasthan origin, serving in Central/Defence Govt. services/Public Sector Undertakings/National Institutes of Govt. of India, and who has put in minimum three years service on the last date for submission of application irrespective of her/his place of posting provided a certificate, is submitted by the employee from the employer, which proves the state of origin and the home town as given by her/him at the time of their entry into service.
- The Defence Killed (DK) persons and Ex-Servicemen (Ex-S) must be of Rajasthan origin for eligible of their children in these categories. The state of origin and home town as entered in the discharge certificate shall only be accepted as proof. For reservation/relaxation in this category, a copy of discharge certificate and PPO should be enclosed. The discharge certificate and PPO should be produced in original at the time of counseling.
- For the wards of defence personnel out of Rajasthan state but serving in the state of Rajasthan, the domicile condition is removed off to allow them to appear in the entrance test. They are to be selected in general quota but they will not be eligible for DK/Ex-s category.
- Displaced persons’ daughters/sons from Jammu & Kashmir (KM) will be eligible for admission through the test. For the proof of being daughter/son of a displaced person from J & K, the candidate has to submit a certificate from the competent authority.