Eligibility Criteria for NATA
Eligibility criteria for appearing in the NATA and the admission to B. Arch. Degree Course shall be as follows:
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized University/Board
- The candidates should have studied Mathematics as a main subject at the12th level
- 10+3 Diploma in (any discipline) recognized by State/Central Governments with at least 50% marks
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must
have studied Mathematics as a main subject.
How to Register
The candidates who wish to register for NATA should go to the nearest Test Centers which is situated at School/Colleges of Architectures with the fees and the documents. The candidates need to:
- Fill up and submit the form
- Pay the fees
- Get the online registration form filled
- Get receipt-cum appointment voucher with time and date from the Test Center.
The candidates must have to get the Receipt-cum Appointment Voucher. If any test center turns to be reluctant to issue the appointment voucher, please do contact to NIASA/Council of Architecture immediately.
Documents Required for Registration
- Std. X or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Only recent passport size colour photograph
- Attested copy of a valid identity proof with photograph and signature of the candidate
- Valid e-mail address
- Test fees in cash or in the form of Demand Draft as mentioned by test center
Test Validity: The test valid for two years, candidates who have passed the test can take admission to 5-year B. Arch. Degree Course within two years. There is no limitation of taking NATA. Nevertheless, candidates have to pay full fees for every attempt.
Candidates, who want to pre-register, may visit at the website. The NETA pre-registration form is available at http://www.nata.in. Candidates, for their convenience, can fill up the form, download it and take with them to the test center. Appointments are on the basis of first-come-first-served to get the convenience test date.
Test Fees:The candidates shall have to pay test fees Rs. 800/- at time of registration and before collecting the appointment voucher from the test center. Candidates should pay the fees by Postal order/Demand Draft/Banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.
Candidates need to submit the following documents at the test center at the time of registration.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 800/-
- Pre-registration form and
- Other supporting documents