MATS - Foreign Visit
MATS law school has introduced a programme called ‘Trimester Abroad Programme' (TAP). The aim of this programme is to give an international experience to the MATS students of law school. MATS students will be provided with accommodation during their study abroad. The law school has an association with a well known university in U.K. MATS law school sends a complete batch of students abroad for one trimester.
Besides the Trimester Abroad Programme (TAP), MATS law school looks forward to consulting with some of the best universities in USA for six weeks rigorous course on law braches. The law school facilitates students in securing internship at different national and international law firms, NGOs, institutions and so on.
Facilities for Law Research
- Library with ample array of books and all titles of Reputed Law Publishers
- Computer lab with internet connectivity
- Students have access to thousands of journals
- Subscription to Indlaw and update on judgments and development in legal area delivered by Supreme Court and other High Court.
- Spacious class room equipped with advanced teaching equipments
Students who are doing research in legal field get every possible help from the law school. Students will be awarded with doctoral degree only after their research work approved by the relevant authority. It must be noted that if students fail to submit their research thesis within the prescribed time then their candidature will be cancelled and no PhD will be awarded. MATS provides expert guide to help the students.
- Single Credit Courses with Super Specialty Subjects
- Evaluation System
- Stress Free Education based on trimester pattern
- Honours Courses with Twin Specialization
- Dedicated and expert faculty for every programme
Conferences and Moot Courts
- Experienced coach for national and international moot court competition
- Special lectures by the prominent legal professionals
- Two spacious Moot Court Halls for practice exercises
- National and International moot court competition
- Conferences, workshops and seminars on current legal issues
Prof. S. Shanthakumar
- Director, MATS Law School
Mo. +91 92294 34265
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Sanjay Choudhary
- Admission Coordinator,
Mo. +91 98930 35150