MATS - Admission Process
Candidates who wish to take admission to BBA LLB (Honours) need to appear for National Entrance Test (MATSNET). Admissions will be purely made only on the basis of his/her merit in the entrance exam. There are 30 test centers across the country where entrance test is to be conducted. These test centers are:
Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form for MATSNET from any LST centers across the country. Candidates need to pay Rs. 1, 000 in form of DD or cash. The application form must be filled properly. In case there is any error or insufficient information in the form, it will be rejected and no further correspondence will be made. Candidates are required to send the form before or on the last date of submission. For latest information about admission, please visit the university website www.matsuniversity.ac.in or contact at the following address.
Prof. S. Shanthakumar
Director, MATS Law School
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam in any stream with at least 50 % marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must not exceed 20 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates have to pay annual fee which is estimated Rs. 1 lakh only. Besides, annual fee, they need to pay the amount mentioned below.
- Accommodation and food charges Rs. 4, 8000 per year to be paid towards food and hostel charges.
- Refundable Caution Deposit: Rs. 20, 000 to be paid at the time of admission. This fee is paid as an interest free refundable Caution Deposit.
- One Time Non-refundable Admission Fee Rs. 25,000 to be paid at the time of admission
Foreign Visits and Association
- Associations and partnership with Other Foreign Universities
- International Curricula
- Students are provided with free Lap top
- Programmes and courses on Foreign Languages and Legal System
- Trimester Abroad Programme for one trimester, classes shall be held at Cardiff Law School, U.K.