Eligibility Criteria for a Five-Year LL.B. (Hons.) Integrated Course
- Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Certificate Exam (10+2) from the Board of School Education, Haryana or an exam which is recognized as equivalent with at least 50 % marks in aggregate with five subjects including English.
- Candidates who have obtained 10+2 through Open University without having any basic qualification are not eligible to apply for admission to B.A. LL.B
- Candidates who fall under Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe need to have passed 10+2 with at least 40 % marks in aggregate with English as one of the subjects.
- There is relaxation up to 5 % in minimum eligibility condition for physically and visually challenged candidates.
- Candidates must not be more than 20 years of age at the time of admission.
- Candidates who are appearing the qualifying exam can also apply for admission. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to producing required documents as a proof for fulfilling eligibility at the time of counseling.
A three-year LL.B. (Hons.) integrated course is open only to full-time students and to employed students.
Candidates who wish to take admission to the above mentioned course need to appear for an entrance exam. The intake capacity for above course is 120+1. The additional seat is for Kashmiri Migrants. Break up for distribution of seats is given below.
All India Category including Haryana 15 %
Bonafide Residents of Haryana 85 %
As per the State Government, there are 50 % of seats will be reserved for bonafide residents of Haryana as mentioned below. And remaining 50 % of seats will open to Haryana General Category.
Reservation of Seats for Bonafide Residence of Haryana:
|Backward Classes of Haryana|| 27 %|
| Scheduled Caste|| 20% |
|Physically Handicapped || 3 %|
In case the reserved seats for PH candidates remain unoccupied by reason of non-availability, then it may be offered to dependents of freedom fighters 1 % and ex-servicemen and their wards 1 % respectively. It must be noted that at the time of filling the application form, candidates need to mention their respective category.