Reservation of Seats
The candidates who fall in Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will receive 3 % of the total seats in all the Government Law Institutions. Apart from the reservation for PWD the rest of the reservation is distributed as per the reservation principles. The allotment of reservation to be done as follows.
- State Merit: 60 %
- Society and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC): 25 %
- Ezhava: 9 %
- Muslim: 8 %
- Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian: 2 %
- Other Backward Hindu: 5 %
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 8 %
- Scheduled Tribes (NT): 2 %
To know about the latest information on reservation of seats in different colleges, the candidates are advised to refer the prospectus. They can also check it on the website of Commissioner for Entrance Exam.
The candidates are required to submit following documents during admission.
- Allotment letter issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Exam (CEE)
- Original mark sheet and Degree Certificate of the qualifying exam
- Recent passport size photographs, 2 copies
- Candidates who have passed his/her qualifying exam from Board/University outside the Kerala state are needed to produce the “Eligibility Certificate” from the university concerned in Kerala in order to prove that the qualifying exam has been recognized by the university.
- The candidates who have passed L.L.B. exam are required to produce the original mark sheet for admission to L.L.M.
- Admit card of the Entrance Exam
- For date of birth, SSLC or any relevant document to prove it.
- Conduct certificate and Transfer certificate from the institute where the candidate studied
- The candidates who are employed or are a trainee in Government/Banks/Quasi Government etc., are required to produce necessary document at the time of interview. These documents include, certificate of good conduct and relieving letter from the Head of the institution where the candidate has been employed.
- The candidate who qualified from other universities must produce migration certificate at the time of admission.