Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE)
About the Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is one of the most reputed Universities in India. It established in 1992 as an Industrial Training Institute and within a short period of time, it has earned to be one of the best management and technical institutes in the country. The University is shifted in Bhubaneswar, India. The institution has an honour of being the youngest Deemed University in the country as a result it has received accreditation by National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC) of UGC and National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for its Degree in Engineering, MCA and MBA programs respectively.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) conducts various entrance examinations (KIITEE). Engineering entrance exams for admission to a variety of courses are to be included B. Tech, M.Tech programes and Ph.D/PDF etc.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE
B. Tech (4 years)
Candidate should have passed 10+2 Sc ex examination or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry/Biotechnology and Computer Science. Maximum age limit is 21 years on 1st July in the year of appearing for the entrance exam.
B. Tech (Lateral Entry or 3 years)
- Candidate should have passed in 3 years Diploma course in engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Maximum age limit is 24 years on 1st July in the year of appearing for the entrance exam.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Mathematics/Economics/Statistics/Business Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 standard.
Integrated M. Sc. (5 years)
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Chemistry/Biology/Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidate with first class in BE or B.Tech or its equivalent degree may also appear for the entrance exam. No age limit.
MCA (3 years)
- Candidate with an aggregate of 50% in graduation can apply for admission, it is obligatory that they must have Math subject in either of 10th or 12th standard.
In Engineering, Management, Science, Technology, Humanities and Social Science.
- Candidate should have ME/MBA/MCA/M.Tech or an equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.