KEAM Exam Paper Pattern
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM) consists of two papers. The test is of objective type. The papers differ in two ways they are:
For Engineering Entrance
- Paper first in physics and Chemistry
- Paper second in Mathematics
For Medical Entrance
- Biology, as per the syllabus of 10+2
Candidates, who wish to apply for admission to degree courses in architecture in the state engineering colleges, must have to appear for aptitude test in architecture and the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) as well, which is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture.
Generally, the test takes two and half hours and the medium of the exam is English. The selection procedure is made on the basis of merit list in different KEAM centers across the state.
- Candidates, who wish to take admission in Architecture course, must have to appear in the two papers of the aptitude test in Architecture.
- Candidates, who are willing to be listed in the Medical/Engineering list, need to appear for the two papers of the concerned entrance exam.
- Candidates, who wish to take admission to Bpharm course, must appear for the Physics and Chemistry papers of the Medical entrance exam. The selection of candidates for Bpharm courses is totally depends on their performance in Physics and Chemistry papers.