KC College of Management Studies has been retaining its excellence in education for years. KCCMS has produced a number of talented alumni who are spread across the globe. The college received various awards. Some of them are given below.
Best College Trophies
- Best Male Model - Manoj Vidhani
- Mock Stock (first Place) - Nitesh Bang, Nikhil Vahitra
- Tug-of-War - Team
- Carrom - Viral Jain
- Face Painting (first Place) - Raunak Singhvi
- Corporate Quiz (first Place) - Nitesh Bang, Kavesh
Magma - BGIMS
Mock Stock (first place) Nikhil Vahitra, Bharat Nanawati, Nitesh Bang, Vishal Chawla, Rajiv Agarwal, Ashish Vadera
DARE 2010 IIPM
Participated in DARE 2010 at Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) in the western Zonal Round of 4 Ps and Marketing Quiz-B School
Thakur College Event
- Fashion Show (first): Team
Fantasies 2010 SIES College
- Mock Stock (first place): Nikhil Vahitra, Nitesh Bang
Kiran KC College
- Counter Strike – Kapil Dave, Mithil Jain and Jay Mehta
- Daily Nooz – George Jitto, Nitesh Bang and Nazneen Patel
Chakravyuh 2009 LLIMS
- Fashion Show (first): Team
- World Trade Forex - Mithil Jain, Nitesh Bang and Nikhil Vahitra
- Counter Strike (first) – Abhishek Birsingh
- Table Tennis – Alisha Agarwal
- Finance Quiz (second) – Vishal Chawla, Nitesh Bang
- Value Bidding (first) – Manjushri
- Brand Housie (second) – Divya Mada, George Jitto
- Business Plan (second) – Mithil Jain, Nithesh Bang and Shreya N
For Certificate Programmes
The selection for certificate programmes is purely based upon student's performance in the written test, group discussion and personal interview.
For One-year Part-time Courses
The selection for one-year part-time courses is totally based upon personal interview.
KCCMS expects every student to follow college disciplinary rules. They must attend the classes regularly. If students do not fulfill the attendance criteria, he/she is not allowed to appear for the final year exam. Thus, it is mandatory for every student to attend the classes.
Students are required to complete the task/projects/assignments they are given by concerned faculty members. The projects/assignments must be completed within the given time. Students are required to participate in all the seminars, workshops, classroom discussions, etc.
Student's performance is assessed on the basis of two written exams held at the end of every semester. Students who do not clear first semester may take the second. However, they need to take supplementary exam in subject(s) left in the first semester.
The grading system is based on student's performance in case study analysis, class participation, theoretical test, project presentation, etc. evaluated by faculty in each subject. The grades are based on the percentages mentioned below.
- Distinction - 75% and above
- First Class - 60% to 74%
- Second Class - 50% to 59 %
- Minimum to Pass - 50%