JNU EEE - Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam
The engineering entrance exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University famously known as JNU EEE. It is one of the top-ranked universities in India. The objective of university is to give quality education in the field of engineering and produce increasingly skilled professionals. It is one of the most demanded universities as a result a number of students take JNU EEE every year for admission to engineering courses.
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates who are appearing for the exam are required to fulfill one of the academic requirements as mentioned below.
- The candidates should have Master's Degree in any of the branches of Science comprising of Chemical, Physical, Computer Science/MCA, Biological, Mathematical and Statistics.
- The candidates should possess BHMS or MBBS or equivalent degree which is recognized by Govt. Council.
- B.E. or B. Tech. or equivalent Degree in any branch of Engineering, B. Pharm Degree or equivalent Degree.
- The candidates must have at least 55 % marks and Mathematics till 10+2 is must.
Fee Structure :
The entrance exam fee changes as per the number of fields and varies from category to category as mentioned below.
General Category (including OBC) :
- Field First of Study: Rs.220
- Field Second of Study: Rs.430
- Field Third of Study: Rs.600
Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/Physically Challenged Candidates :
- Field First of Study: Rs.110
- Field Second of Study: Rs.215
- Field Third of Study: Rs.300
The candidates are required to pay it in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi. It must be sent along with a self-addressed envelope to the following address.
Assistant Registrar (Admission)
Room no. 28, Admission Branch,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110 067.
The application form not to be sent through private courier services. The candidates make sure that the form should be reached before or on the last date of submission. The university does not take any responsibility for any postal delay or loss. The application received after the last date of submission will be rejected and no further correspondence will be made.
JNU - Admit Card