- Printed course material
- Job assistance for deserved students
- Well-educated, experienced and dedicated faculty
- Professionals course training and video session
- In-house training and modified programmes
- Separate accommodation facility for boys and girls
House Rules and Regulations
- The course fee is non-refundable. if students discontinue or asked to discontinue studies for any misbehavior, the course fee must be paid to get NOC/TC
- Students of Divine College of Management Studies should be in college uniform to attend the college.
- Students are given ID card that will always be with students in the college premises as they can be asked to produce it anytime.
- It must be noted that cell phones/visitors are not allowed during class hours. However, visitors can leave their message at the office.
- Students need to clear all outstanding dues on or before the prescribed date by the college authorities.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- Students need to pay fees/other payment to the college directly
- It is mandatory for every student to participate in all indoor and outdoor catering functions. These functions are the part of curriculum. The catering functions to be directed by management.
- Students should attend industry training which is a part of the curriculum. The college chooses hotels for training.
- It is necessary for students to uphold the name and goodwill of the college at training place, hostel or any other social functions.
- Students are required to pay fees/dues to get certificates from the management. No certificate will be handed over if any dues are left.
- Students need to submit projects, assignments and records on the prescribed time in the formats given by university/professional body and faculty members.
- Any litigation or dispute to be executed under Ernakulam jurisdiction
- The college does not give any concession for bus, boat, train, etc.
- Divine College of Management Studies students need to pay Rs 1500 as a caution deposit at the time of admission. The caution money is refundable. It will be refunded after completion of the course.
- The College Authorities shall decide the location and the premises for classes
- Divine College of Management Studies reserves the right to add or delete the contents of this prospectus at any time.
Divine College of Management Studies has well qualified and dedicated teaching staff, visiting faculty and guest lecturers. Students are given test exercises to assess their performance. Students pursuing Hotel Management are sent to chosen five star hotels for live experience of the industry. DCMS has been associated with well-known hotels to learn modern trends in the industry. It helps the college to create courses and apply the same in training and teaching.