CEE - Required Documents
The following documents to be required at the time of counseling
- Original and attested copies of mark sheet and certificate of high school or equivalent examination
- Admit Card of CEE
- Medical fitness certificate in case of General/ST/SC/CW
- Original and the attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Original and attested copy of certificate for the reserved category
- Original medical certificate of physically handicapped issued by the properly notified Medical Board of a District/Government Hospital. The certificate should bear the photograph that shows the concerned candidate’s disability. The photograph must be countersigned by any one of the doctors who constitutes the Board issuing the certificate.
The merit list will be declared on the notice board. No letters will be issued calling the candidates for admission, but the candidates themselves need to be present as per the schedule. Only those candidates will be considered for the admission those who have submitted the application for admission in the given time and have specified rank. This application needs not to be submitted by the candidates who are seeking admission as nominees of the Government of India. Their application should be forwarded by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
The candidates will be given only one chance for counseling and they will be called one by one as per their merit in CEE. The candidates are required to submit the documents at the time of counseling for verification and then it will be retained by the Chairperson, Admission Committee. The admission slip will be issued to the candidates.