Inspired by the clarion call for self reliance given by National leaders in the pre-independence era, a group of patriotic, eminent personalities from various walks of life came together to launch a crusade for economic independence. On the then scenario of industrialist owned banks catering to the needs of the rich and realising the limitations of co-operative societies and co-operative banks, it was decided to establish a commercial bank with the avowed objective of meeting the needs of the low and middle income segment of the society engaged in trade and commerce. Motivated by the driving force of Shri. Babgonda Bhujgonda Patil, a distinguished Advocate of Sangli and Shri. Gangaram Siddhappa Chougule, a renowned merchant of Kolhapur, ' THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD.,' was born on 6th, August 1943. “Ratnakar” means an ocean, a treasure house of jewels.
In a short span of just 16 years, The Reserve Bank of India conferred the status of SCHEDULED BANK on THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD., in 1959. The Bank, by its conscious decision of serving, basically, Kolhapur and Sangli districts, has in the past preferred to grow into an institution of immense internal strength in preference to size. Now, in keeping with the present day challenges the Bank has embarked on a modernisation and expansion programme with the objective of consolidating its strengths by achieving recognition for its development in size, as well.
Education Bank Loan in India : The Ratnakar Bank Ltd
- Student should have nationality Indian.
- Student must take secured admission to the standard universities or colleges in India as well as in abroad.
- For Studies in the India
- Graduation courses
- Masters & PhD
- Post-Graduation courses
- Professional courses
- Studies in abroad:
- Graduation Courses
- Technical or professional courses offered by standard universities
Exposure of expenses:
- Fee payable to Hostel, school or college
- Fees of exam
- Purchase of books and the equipments.
- Passage money or travel expenses for the studies in abroad.
- Buy computers needed for the completion of course.
- Extra expense required for completion of the courses such as project work, study tours, thesis etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 7.5 lakh for those studies in the India
- The maximum amount is Rs. 15.00 lakh for those studies in abroad.
- No margin up to Rs. 4 Lakh
- The margin is 5 percent on the amount above Rs.4 lakh
The period of repayment is 7 years and processing fee is Nil
Shahu Market Yard,
Phone No. - (0231) 2650981/ 984
Fax No. - (0231) 2657386