Moulding a generation with good education has always been one of our priorities. Education lays the foundation for creating a new future for a youngster, and thereby to secure his life. To this end, we have customised educational loans to suit any need. Be it for further education overseas or to pursue couses within the country, South Indian Bank offers them all.
Education Bank Loan in India : South Indian Bank Ltd.
- Student must have nationality Indian
- Must take secured admission to technical or professional courses through the entrance exam or merit based selection process.
- Take securable admission to the foreign institutions or the university.
- All Govt. recognized Diploma courses
- Engineering Degree courses - B.Tech, B.E, Biotechnology
- Engineering post graduation
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- Computer courses supported by CED (Central Electronics Department)
- Medical PG
- Medical Degree
- Management courses Full time MBA, MBM, PGDM
- ACA, ACS, ICWA
- B.V.Sc & A.H
- B.Sc Agriculture
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor of Physio Therapy
- B. Pharm
- Overseas studies
Coverage of Expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 7.5 lakhs for the studies in the India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 15.0 lakhs for the studies in Abroad
- There is no any margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakh
- The margin on loans greater than Rs 4 lacs are 15 percent for students in India and 25 percent for the students in Abroad.
- Scholarship is also included in margin
- Margin is brought in one to one year basis
The period of repayment started after completion of course plus 1 year or after the six months from getting job, whichever becomes earlier. The course may be extended for 2 years in case when student is unable to complete course within time.
After the holiday period, the loan is repaid in the 60 months.
Thrissur 001, Kerala, India
Phone - (0487) 2420058, 2420020, 2420113