Bank of Baroda offers education loan to students willing to continue their higher education in India or abroad. The various loan options provided by Bank of Baroda are Baroda Vidya, Baroda Gyan and Baroda Scholar.
Education Bank Loan in India : Bank Of Baroda
Baroda Vidya Scheme
- Student is should have Indian Nationality.
- Must take secured admission to standard school, or colleges for any of the following courses:
- Stage I - Nursery to 5th standard.
- Stage II - 6th to 8th standard.
- Stage III - 9th to 12th standard.
- Evening courses conducted by central or state government.
- Minimum qualifying marks need not be required.
Exposure of expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Building funds, caution deposit, refundable deposit which are supported by the institution receipts or bills.
Maximum amount of loan is Rs. 4 lakh.
- Security is not needed.
- When loan is given for purchasing computers, then it is hypothecated to the bank.
Margin is zero
Processing and documentation charges are also zero.
Loan can be repaid after the moratorium period by the EMI.
Loan can be repaid in twelve equal installments after initiating the repayment.
Phone - 0265 - 236 1852
Fax - 0265 - 236 2395, 236 1806, 236 1824
Phone - 0265 - 256 3932
Fax - 0265 - 256 2445
Plot No - C-26,
Bandra - Kurla Complex,
Bandra - East,
Phone - 022 - 6698 5000, 6698 5001, 6698 5002, 6698 5003, 6698 5004
Fax - 022 - 2652 350