|TOEFL : Testing and Service Fees|
TOEFL » Testing and service Fees
TOEFL : Testing and Service Fees
|Item||Fees (as of July 1, 2005)|
|TOEFL Internet-Based Test|
(includes 1 examinee score record and 4 score reports sent to institutions designated when you register)
|Rescheduling Fee||$40 (U.S.)|
|Reinstatement of Canceled iBT Scores||$20 (U.S.)|
|Additional Score Report Requests (per recipient)||$17 (U.S.)|
|Fee for Returned Check||$20 (U.S.)|
Fees may change without notice. Taxes will be added where applicable. In Canada, add GST/HST (Reg. # 131414468RT), QST (Reg. # 1087967545).
Preferred Forms of Payment
- Credit card (required for online registration) — American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, or VISA
- Electronic check (e-check) — drawn on a U.S.-based bank
- Check in U.S. dollars or any other acceptable currency listed below, made payable to "ETS-TOEFL iBT."
- Money order
All payments must be
- paid in full
- dated within 90 days of the date of receipt at the Regional Registration Center or ETS
- have the correct numeric and written dollar amount,
- have appropriate signature(s).
Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees. If you do not submit the correct fee, your registration form or your request for service will be returned. Scores will not be released if a payment is returned for any reason.
Do not send cash or demand drafts. Receipts for bank checks are not acceptable. UNESCO coupons are not being accepted at this time. Unless an e-check is used, the actual negotiable check must be sent with your request for service.
Paying by Check or Money Order
- Post-dated checks are not acceptable.
- Checks and money orders in U.S. dollars must be drawn on a bank in the U.S. and made payable to "ETS-TOEFL iBT."
- Checks in Canadian dollars must be drawn on a bank in Canada at the prevailing rate of the U.S. dollar plus GST/HST/QST.
- The bank name and its address should be preprinted on the face of the check.
- By sending your check, you are authorizing ETS to make a one-time electronic debit from your account for the amount of your check. No additional amount will be added. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, an additional service fee of $20 (U.S.) will be debited electronically from your account.
Paying by Electronic Check (E-check)
- Electronic checks (e-checks) may be used for online payment if you have a bank account in the United States or its territories. E-check payments are processed in U.S. dollars. Electronic Check Processing (ECP) directly debits your checking or savings account for payment of goods and services.
- To complete this type of payment, you must have available, or be able to provide, the basic bank account information located at the bottom of a check: bank account number, bank (or American Banking Association) routing and transit number, and check number. Please be aware that your bank account may be debited as soon as the same day we receive your request and that you will not receive a canceled check.
Checks, money orders, or Eurochecks must be drawn on a bank in the same country as the currency. For example, a check written in Danish kroners must be drawn on a bank in Denmark. Payments at the prevailing rate of the U.S. dollar may be remitted in the following currencies only:
|Australian dollar||British pound|
|Canadian dollar||Danish kroner|
|Euro||Hong Kong dollar|
|Japanese yen||New Zealand dollar|
|Norwegian kroner||Singapore dollar|
|Swedish kroner||Swiss franc|
You must submit payment in U.S. dollars, by credit card, or by using one of the acceptable currencies. Payments submitted in currencies other than those listed above will not be accepted and will be returned.
Refunds will be made in U.S. dollars. If original payment was drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, allow 8 weeks after your cancellation for your refund to be processed. If original payment was made in non-U.S. funds drawn on a bank outside the U.S., allow 12 weeks for your refund to be processed. Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.